Oregon Coast Luxury
Oceanfront luxury is the best way to describe The Sanctuary from Seal Rock Vacation Homes. But, it was also custom-built for families and friends to experience true comfort while staying in a pristine refuge that only nature can provide. Much thought was given to the name of this house and we believe the Sanctuary embodies the sense of renewal that this oceanfront haven provides families and guests.
The Sanctuary home features:
- Built to maximize the vista’s amazing unobstructed ocean views.
- Private steps to the beach and tide pools
- Upstairs and downstairs living areas
- A master suite you’ll want to pack up and take home with you
- Enjoy the nearby seals, eagles, sounds of the ocean crashing on the outer rocks and the ever-changing cove and its inhabitants.
- Conveniently located 10 miles south of Newport and 10 miles north of Yachats.
Close to lighthouses, Newport Aquarium, shopping in Nye Beach, the Newport historic bayfront, galleries and restaurants, Yachats, Cape Perpetua, and all the scenic outlooks in between.
|November – January*||$275||$275|
|March – April *||$310||$325|
|May – June||$335||$350|
|July – September||$360||$375|
|* Holiday rates (non-summer)||$335||$350|
|4 bed 3 bath||1-8 people||1-8 people|
|50% deposit||$100 cleaning fee||$125 cleaning fee|
|Max. 2 small dogs, no cats||$50 per dog fee||$50 per dog fee|
Click on any header to see the full review