Visiting with kids and dogs
For the Kids
- Oregon Coast Aquarium. Check out their special events.
- Tide Pools
- Kite flying – Kite Company on Hwy 101 in Newport
- Fossil hunting
- Agate hunting
- Sandcastle building
- Picnic on the beach
- Devil’s Punchbowl & Cape Foulweather viewpoint
- Sea Life Bay Cruise
- Hatfield Science Museum
- Newport Bayfront Undersea Gardens
- Sea lions on the bayfront docks
- Dune rides in Florence
- 24″ Train Ride, Florence
What did your kids like best? We’d love to know. Use the contact form on the right and pass on your favorites.
- Where to play? Beaches and Trails
- Nana’s Irish Pub in Nye Beach, Newport has patio seating that allows dogs – 613 NW 3rd
- Panini Bakery in Nye Beach, Newport – dog biscuits anyone? 232 NW Coast St.
- Cafe Stephanie, another Nye Beach favorite with outdoor seating where well-behaved dogs are welcome – 411 NW Coast St.
- Rogue Ales Public House loves dogs
- MoonDoggy Daycare & Spa – 208 NW 12th, Newport
Know some more great spots? Drop us a line on the right and let us know.