Top Oregon Oceanfront Luxury
Oceanfront luxury is the best way to describe The Sanctuary from Seal Rock Vacation Homes. But, it was also custom built for families and friends to experience true comfort while staying in a pristine refuge which only nature can provide. Much thought was given to the name of this house and we believe the Sanctuary embodies the sense of renewal that this oceanfront haven provides families and guests.
The Sanctuary home features:
- Built to maximize the vista’s amazing unobstructed ocean views.
- Private steps to the beach and tide pools
- Upstairs and downstairs living areas
- A master suite you’ll want to pack up and take home with you
- Enjoy the nearby seals, eagles, sounds of the ocean crashing on the outer rocks and the ever changing cove and its inhabitants.
- Conveniently located 10 miles south of Newport and 10 miles north of Yachats.
Close to the lighthouses, Newport Aquarium, shopping in Nye Beach, the Newport historic bay front, galleries and restaurants in Yachats, Cape Perpetua, and all the scenic outlooks in between.
We regret that we didn’t stumble upon this treasure in Seal Rock for the numerous times that we’ve rented properties on the Oregon Coast. Location is perfect, private and accessible to Newport north and Old Town Florence to the south. It resembles opening a gift, and finding the most beautiful pearl. There isn’t enough room to describe all the amenities that are available for guests to use and enjoy. You missed nothing that one would need on a very relaxing vacation. The best part is falling asleep to the rhythm of the waves as the tide ebbed and flowed. The view from all the large ocean facing windows is just mesmerizing. All six of us agreed that this was the best vacation house, by far, that we have rented. Make no mistake that we are returning. To be very honest, it’s hard to leave but we all agree that we have found a gem on the Oregon Coast. Wish I could come up with one thing that you could improve on… that in itself speaks volumes!!!! ~ Gale P., Vancouver WA, VRBO review
A few more words from our guests
- “Beautiful home with stunning views”
- “Look no further”
- “We hit the jackpot!”
- “A little piece of heaven”
- “A true sanctuary”
- “Perfectly at home here” and “Perfection!”
Read the full reviews and more from our guests
|November – February||$275|
|March – April||$300|
|May – June||$325|
|July – mid September||$340|
|Mid September – October||$325|
|2-night minimum||4 bed 3 bath|
|$90 cleaning fee||+11.8% tax|
|2-car limit||50% deposit|