Coastal Jewel Magnificent Oceanfront
The Coastal Jewel is a magnificent oceanfront home built in 2001 and recently refurbished. A romantic vacation getaway with no expense spared ensuring a serene and carefree stay.
Coastal Jewel home features
- Master suite with sweeping views, walk-in closet, and Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Panoramic 180 degree oceanfront views.
- Miles of sandy beach just steps away.
- Nestled in the very private Huckleberry Hill section of Seal Rock and adjacent to Ona Beach State Park.
- Some of the most gorgeous sunsets on the Oregon Coast.
|November – February||$205|
|March – April||$230|
|May – June||$255|
|July – mid September||$280|
|Mid September – October||$255|
|2-night minimum||2 bed 2 bath|
|$75 cleaning fee||50% deposit|
|$50 per dog pet fee||Max. 2 dogs|