Seal Rock Vacations Homes | Luxury Vacation Rentals
Oceanfront luxury vacation rentals in Seal Rock, Oregon. Three top-reviewed vacation rentals perfect for families, kids, friends, and pets.
Enjoy our top-reviewed vacation rentals on the sand, sea, and wildlife playground of Oregon’s Central Coast.
The Sanctuary from Seal Rock Vacation Homes was specifically built for an oceanfront luxury rental experience while staying in a pristine refuge which only nature can provide. Much thought was given to the name of this house and we believe the Sanctuary embodies the sense of renewal that this oceanfront haven provides families and guests.
The Sanctuary home features:
- Built to maximize the vista’s amazing unobstructed ocean views.
- Private steps to the beach and tide pools
- Enjoy the nearby seals, eagles, sounds of the ocean crashing on the outer rocks and the ever changing cove and it’s inhabitants.
- Conveniently located 10 miles south of Newport and 10 miles north of Yachats.
- Close to the lighthouses, Newport Aquarium, shopping in Nye Beach, the Newport historic bay front, galleries and restaurants in Yachats, Cape Perpetua, and all the scenic outlooks in between.
The Cove from Seal Rock Vacation Homes is a modern, comfortable home completed in 2011. It was custom-built to provide all the amenities of a five-star resort for your complete vacation serenity and enjoyment.
The Cove home features:
- Romantic master suite with fireplace and vaulted ceilings
- Mounted flat screens TVs
- Fully-stocked kitchen for all your cooking needs
- Upper and lower decks with unobstructed ocean and sunset views
- Steps to tide pools and beaches
- Views of nearby Elephant Rock, Rock Ridge, tide pools, and the Seal Rock State Park
The Coastal Jewel is a magnificent oceanfront home built in 2001 and recently refurbished. A romantic vacation getaway with no expense spared ensuring a serene and carefree stay.
Coastal Jewel home features
- Master suite with sweeping views, walk-in closet, and Jacuzzi bathtub.
- Panoramic 180 degree oceanfront views.
- Miles of sandy beach just steps away.
- Nestled in the very private Huckleberry Hill section of Seal Rock and adjacent to Ona Beach State Park.
- Some of the most gorgeous sunsets on the Oregon Coast.